PLEASE CONTACT PANTRY IN ADVANCE
Phone numbers and website links are listed below for each pantry and food distribution location. Location days, time and methods of distribution are subject to change.
Greater Lansing Food Bank works with more than 140 community partners and provides weekly mobile food distributions throughout the seven mid-Michigan counties of Clare, Clinton, Eaton, Gratiot, Ingham, Isabella and Shiawassee. These community partners meet directly with our mid-Michigan neighbors and families to provide nutritious food.
Questions regarding food pantries and resources?
Call GLFB’s Assistance Line at (517) 449-0360.
Mobile Food Distributions
- Mobile distributions are for anyone in need of food
- Identification is NOT REQUIRED (name and address of residency)
- Someone else may pick up food if resident is unable
- Distributions may end sooner than published time if food runs out
- Drivers and passengers are required to stay in vehicles for registration and food distribution
- Food will be placed in trunk/hatchback
- Restrooms WILL NOT be available
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and arrange for someone to pick up food for you
Mobile food distributions are provided throughout GLFB’s seven-county service area on each day of the week other than Sunday.
For immediate food assistance contact Central Michigan 2-1-1.
By phone – dial 2-1-1 or (866) 561-2500 (available 24/7)
By text – text your zip code to 898-211 (available 24/7)