Greater Lansing Food Bank works with more than 140 community partners and provides weekly mobile food distributions throughout the seven mid-Michigan counties of Clare, Clinton, Eaton, Gratiot, Ingham, Isabella and Shiawassee. These community partners meet directly with our mid-Michigan neighbors and families to provide nutritious food.
Questions regarding food pantries and resources?
Call GLFB’s Assistance Line at (517) 449-0360.
- Mobile distributions are for anyone in need of food
- Identification is NOT REQUIRED (name and address of residency)
- Someone else may pick up food if resident is unable
- Distributions may end sooner than published time if food runs out
- Drivers and passengers are required to stay in vehicles for registration and food distribution
- Food will be placed in trunk/hatchback
- Restrooms WILL NOT be available
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and arrange for someone to pick up food for you
Mobile food distributions are provided throughout GLFB’s seven-county service area on each day of the week other than Sunday.
For immediate food assistance contact Central Michigan 2-1-1.
By text – text your zip code to 898-211 (available 24/7)