NOTE: For questions regarding food pantries and other food resources, please call the GLFB Assistance Line at (517) 449-0360.
Monthly Calendar (Dec., Jan.) | PDF – VIEW/DOWNLOAD
- Mobile distributions are for anyone in need of food
- Identification is NOT REQUIRED (name and address of residency)
- Someone else may pick up food if resident is unable
- Distributions may end sooner than published time if food runs out
- Drivers and passengers are required to stay in vehicles for registration and food distribution
- Food will be placed in trunk/hatchback
- Restrooms WILL NOT be available
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and arrange for someone to pick up food for you
Mobile food distributions are provided throughout GLFB’s seven-county service area on each day of the week other than Sunday. At Mobiles, volunteers work directly with GLFB staff to ensure that all neighbors receive the food they need in premade boxes.
Connected on Facebook? Follow our GLFB Facebook to get the latest mobile distributions and other updates.
Interested in hosting a mobile food distribution? Click to learn how!
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.