Thursday, May 2nd, 2019 – 5:30 p.m.
Big Ten Room – Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
Michigan State University – East Lansing, Michigan
Since its inception, the Empty Plate event has raised over $4 million
which has helped to feed tens of thousands of hungry families.
Support the Greater Lansing Food Bank’s
13th annual Empty Plate Strolling Dinner & Auction
to help make a true impact on hunger in our community.
Guests will enjoy:
- A casual strolling dinner featuring the area’s top chefs from:
— Bordeaux at Crowne Plaza Lansing West
— Morton’s Fine Catering
— Radisson Hotel Lansing
— The State Room at Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
— Troppo/Tavern & Tap
— University Club of MSU
- A commemorative “empty plate” decorated by local school children
- Live and silent auctions featuring unique items including sports packages, vacation packages and other distinctive objects and opportunities
- Presentation of the annual Founders’ Award
- A chance to socialize with many of your friends and community leaders
- An important opportunity to make a difference for thousands of our neighbors in need
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Download a 2019 Sponsorship Packet!
Need more information about Empty Plate? Contact Sarah J. at 517.853.7810.