Thursday, September 30th, 2021
New GLFB Distribution Center
5600 Food Ct.
Bath, MI 48808
3:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. | Drive-Through Only
September 7th – General Admission Opens
September 20th – Bowl Auction Opens
September 28th – General Admission & Potters’ Choice Bowl Auction Closes
Can’t attend? Donate now by visiting www.greaterlansing.org.
Questions? Call GLFB at (517) 853-7801.
I purchased a ticket to the event. What happens next?
Stop by the New GLFB Distribution Center on Thursday, September 30th from 3:30-5:30 p.m. Like last year, we have made changes necessary to keep you, GLFB staff & Volunteers safe:
- Operating drive-through style, the event will be outdoors and taking place at the GLFB warehouse. Signage will be apparent to guide you through.
- When you purchased your ticket, you should have received a ticket confirmation email. THIS EMAIL WILL ACT AS YOUR TICKET. Please PRINT or SHOW the email on your phone to a staff member to receive your bowl(s).
- All handcrafted bowls will be pre-bagged and sorted by color. You will specify which color bowl you’d like to receive, and a staff member will hand you a pre-bagged bowl.
- No lunch will be served this year to reduce contact and prevent long wait times. While we won’t be serving soup at the event, our friends at Culver’s have generously agreed to make sure there will be soup! Each pre-bagged bowl will come with one coupon redeemable for one bowl of soup at various local Culver’s locations.
I won a Potters’ Choice bowl from the Potter’s Choice Virtual Auction. How do I pick up my bowl(s)?
If you won a Potters’ Choice bowl, you should have received an email from Nickolas Lentz with detailed instructions. Potters’ Choice auction bowls will be available for pick up at the event on Thursday, September 30th.
- Please bring your winning confirmation email as your ticket to claim your Potter’s Choice bowl.
- If you won a Potters’ Choice bowl but did not receive an email, please reach out to Nickolas Lentz directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you can not make it on September 30th, please email Nickolas to schedule a time to pick up your bowl.
- Please pay for your Potters’ Choice bowl before coming to pick up your bowl.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support in raising awareness about food insecurity and providing access to those facing hunger in Mid-Michigan. We hope to see you soon!