This DRIVE-THROUGH Mobile Food Distribution is a FREE program intended to distribute fresh and/or non-perishable food items to the disadvantaged and vulnerable. This includes senior citizens on fixed incomes, families or individuals with low income jobs, etc.
DATE & TIME
Saturday, August 22, 2020
Registration: 9:00 a.m.
Distribution: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (or until food is distributed)
1023 Old U.S. 27
Saint Johns, MI 48879
• Proof of Residency: Bring either a gov’t-issued ID or mail with your address
• Stay in your vehicle for registration and food distribution
• Food will be placed in your trunk/hatchback, so please make room
• Restrooms will NOT be available
• If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home and arrange for someone
to bring your identification and a note allowing them to pick up food for you
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
• Anyone in financial hardship in need of food, especially due to the pandemic
• Families/individuals who have recently lost jobs
• Senior citizens on fixed incomes
• Residents in Clinton County
For more information, call GLFB at (517) 908-3680.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.