Wednesday, September 30, 2020
2116 Mint Rd.
Lansing, MI 48906
4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
General Tickets are SOLD OUT and
the Potters’ Choice Virtual Auction is now CLOSED.
Because of your incredible support, we are sold out of bowls available. The Potters’ Choice Virtual Auction closed at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 30th. Did you purchase a ticket or had the winning bid on a Potters’ Choice bowl? Please see below for further instructions!
Haven’t had a chance to purchase a ticket or bid on a bowl? If you’d like to support the Empty Bowls event, there is still an option to donate.
I purchased a ticket to the event. What happens next?
Stop by the GLFB Warehouse on Wednesday September 30th from 4:00-6:00 p.m. To continue hosting the annual Empty Bowls event, we have made changes necessary to comply with executive orders and most importantly, to keep you and GLFB staff safe:
- Operating drive-through style, the event will be outdoors and taking place at the GLFB warehouse. Signage will be apparent to guide you through.
- When you purchased your ticket, you should have received a ticket confirmation email. THIS EMAIL WILL ACT AS YOUR TICKET. Please PRINT or SHOW the email on your phone to a staff member to receive your bowl(s).
- All handcrafted bowls will be pre-bagged and sorted by color. You will specify which color bowl you’d like to receive, and a staff member will hand you a pre-bagged bowl.
- No lunch will be served this year to reduce contact and prevent long wait times. While we won’t be serving soup at the event, our friends at Culver’s have generously agreed to make sure there will be soup! Each pre-bagged bowl will come with one coupon redeemable for one bowl of soup at various local Culver’s locations.
I won a Potters’ Choice bowl from the Potter’s Choice Virtual Auction. How do I pick up my bowl(s)?
If you won a Potters’ Choice bowl, you should have received an email from Nickolas Lentz with detailed instructions. Potters’ Choice auction bowls WILL NOT be available for pick up at the event on Wednesday, September 30th. Pick up days and times for Potters’ Choice Bowls are as follows:
- Thursday, October 8th – 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 9th – 9:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
If you won a Potters’ Choice bowl but did not receive an email, please reach out to Nickolas Lentz directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support in raising awareness about food insecurity and providing access to those facing hunger in Mid-Michigan. We hope to see you soon!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS AND LOCAL POTTERS: