Welcome to the Resource Center!
Open by appointment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 517.853.7806
- Free seeds (limited to 25 packets per year- 15 vegetable, 10 flower or herb) – View a sampling of our seed stock here
- Free seedlings (vegetable transplants) during open hours in April, May and June
- Free tool lending of standard garden tools for two weeks at a time
- Gardening and cooking info: books, magazines, videos, pamphlets, etc.
- Canning and food preservation equipment (free canning jars and two week lending of equipment)
- Helpful staff and volunteers to answer gardening questions
- Other resources as available, including at-cost straw bales, cover crop seeds, etc.
Visiting the Resource Center provides a great opportunity to meet other gardeners, get advice or volunteer!
RC supplies payments: Payments of $5.00 or greater can be paid online here.
Location and Map
Garden Project’s Resource Center is located at 2401 Marcus St., Lansing, 48912, in the south end of Foster Park.
Virtual Tour Garden Project’s Resource Center!
Attention Community Garden Leaders
If you would like to pick up resources (seeds, plant starts, tools, etc.) for your community garden as a whole, please contact contact Mike Tosto, Garden Project resource coordinator, to schedule an appointment.