Perennial Plant Exchange 2022
How it Works:
You will check in then for each plant brought, gardeners may take an equivalent number of plants home. The exchange will occur in rounds. See the preliminary schedule below:
1 – 1:15 p.m. | Arrival & Check-in
- Gardeners check in, organize plants and browse the plant selection. Please Note: Those arriving after 1:15 p.m. will not be allowed to participate in the exchange.
1:25 p.m. | Round 1
- Those who donated one plant may take one plant from the selection.
1:30 p.m. | Round 2
- Those who donated two plants select a second plant from the exchange.
1:35 p.m. | Round 3 – 10
- Each person in attendance selects a plant from the table.
*The rounds continue until there are no plants left.
Preparing for the Exchange:
- Carefully divide or dig up the plants you wish to donate.
- Pot each plant individually.
- Label each plant with one of our labels.
- Bring a box or crate to help you take your new plants home.
*Garden Project’s Resource Center has garden tools to lend, including digging forks and shovels to make your plant dividing task easier.