Visit us at the Garden Project Foster Park Resource Center, located at 2401 Marcus St., Lansing, MI 48912 (the corner of Foster and Marcus Streets).
Resource Center Summer Open Hours
Tuesdays: 4th & 11th: 5:00 – 7:00pm
All Thursdays: 5:00 – 7:00pm
All Fridays: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Closed the week of July 1st
What’s at the Resource Center?
Besides helpful staff and volunteers who can answer your questions, we offer registered gardeners:
- Free seeds (usually limited to 25 packets per year)
- Free seedlings (transplants); quantities depend on supply
- Free tool lending of standard garden tools for two weeks at a time
- Gardening and cooking info: books, magazines, videos, pamphlets, etc.
- Other resources as available
- Also, a great opportunity to meet other gardeners, get advice or volunteer
Attention Community Garden Leaders: If you would like to pick up resources (seeds, plant starts, tools, etc) for your community garden as a whole, please contact our office to schedule an appointment with staff to meet you at the Resource Center after it is opened for the spring. Please call 517-853-7809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.