Welcome to the Resource Center!
The Garden Project Resource Center is a supply depot filled with resources tailored for vegetable gardening. Registered gardeners may visit weekly to pick up free and at-cost gardening supplies.
Resource Center Hours
Fall Plant Distribution
Tuesday, August 1, 2023 | 5 – 7:30 p.m.
We will have collards, cauliflower, broccoli, spinach, kale and Tatsoi/Bok choy. Join us to get your fall garden going!
Other hours by appointment. Contact email@example.com / 517.853.7806
Garden Project Resource Center services are available to community gardeners and to low/moderate-income home gardeners. Registration is required every year.
- Free seeds (limited to 25 packets per year) – View a sampling of our seed stock here
- Free seedlings (vegetable transplants) during open hours in April, May and June
- Free tool lending of standard garden tools for two weeks at a time
- Gardening and cooking info: books, magazines, videos, pamphlets, etc.
- Canning and food preservation equipment (free canning jars and two week lending of equipment)
- Helpful staff and volunteers to answer gardening questions
- Other resources as available, including at-cost straw bales, cover crop seeds, etc.
Visiting the Resource Center provides a great opportunity to meet other gardeners, get advice or volunteer!
RC supplies payments: Payments of $5.00 or greater can be paid online here.
Plan Your 2023 Growing Season!
The Garden Project Resource Center is open seasonally to low-moderate home gardeners and community gardeners. We are offering a wide variety of vegetable transplants this season!
Location and Map
Garden Project’s Resource Center is located at 2401 Marcus St., Lansing, 48912, in the south end of Foster Park.
Attention Community Garden Leaders
If you would like to pick up resources (seeds, plant starts, tools, etc.) for your community garden as a whole, please contact contact Mike Tosto, Garden Project resource coordinator, to schedule an appointment.