June Drop-In Hours
Tuesdays: 5 -7 p.m.
Wednesdays: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Thursdays: 5 – 7 p.m.
Warm-season plants (tomato, eggplant, pepper, etc.) available starting May 18!
Take a look inside Garden Project’s Resource Center
What’s at the Resource Center?
Besides helpful staff and volunteers who can answer your questions, we offer registered gardeners:
- Free seeds (limited to 25 packets per year- 15 vegetable, 10 flower or herb) – View a sampling of our seed stock here
- Free seedlings (vegetable transplants); weekly distribution, quantities depend on supply
- Free tool lending of standard garden tools for two weeks at a time
- Gardening and cooking info: books, magazines, videos, pamphlets, etc.
- Canning and food preservation equipment (free canning jars and two week lending of equipment)
- Other resources as available, including at-cost straw bales, cover crop seeds, etc.
Visiting the Resource Center provides a great opportunity to meet other gardeners, get advice or volunteer!
Garden Project’s Resource Center is located at 2401 Marcus St., Lansing, 48912, in the south end of Foster Park.
Attention Community Garden Leaders: If you would like to pick up resources (seeds, plant starts, tools, etc.) for your community garden as a whole, please contact our office to schedule an appointment with staff to meet you at the Resource Center before or after our public open hours or by appointment. Please call 517-853-7809 or email email@example.com.
RC supplies payments: Payments of $5.00 or greater can be paid online here.