THROUGH THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON, THE RESOURCE CENTER IS ONLY OPEN BY APPOINTMENT. Call (517) 853-7809 or email, email@example.com.
Take a look inside Garden Project’s Resource Center
Garden Project’s Resource Center in Foster Park is located at 2401 Marcus St., Lansing, MI 48912 (at the corner of Foster & Marcus). It is open seasonally, from April – July, and by appointment.
What’s at the Resource Center?
Besides helpful staff and volunteers who can answer your questions, we offer registered gardeners:
- Free seeds (usually limited to 25 packets per year)
- Free seedlings (vegetable transplants); weekly distribution, quantities depend on supply
- Free tool lending of standard garden tools for two weeks at a time
- Gardening and cooking info: books, magazines, videos, pamphlets, etc.
- Canning and food preservation equipment (free canning jars and two week lending of equipment)
- Other resources as available, including at-cost straw bales, cover crop seeds, etc.
Visiting the Resource Center provides a great opportunity to meet other gardeners, get advice or volunteer!