- REGISTRATION LINKED HERE FOR THE 19 COMMUNITY GARDENS GARDEN PROJECT REGISTERS: Airport, Armory, Clifford Park, ELF, Foster, Grace Lutheran, Hill, Letts, Lilac, North School, Okemos International, Orchard Court, Otto, Paradise, Pine & St. Joe, Risdale, Roots Garden, Slater Park and Towar. (Registration includes access to GP Resource Center.)
- OTHER AREA COMMUNITY GARDENS, MORE INFORMATION HERE. There are MANY other community gardens in our 7-county service region that handle their own registration and have plots available. Please connect directly with the garden leaders for plot availability and registration. (All community gardeners have access to the GP Resource Center seeds, plants and tool lending.)
- INCOME-ELIGIBLE HOME GARDENERS are welcome to access the Garden Project Resource Center’s seeds, plants and tool lending. (Contact Garden Project directly to make a resource request.)
Trying to decide whether community gardening is for you?
Read more about the benefits and time it takes to be a community gardener.
Whether you are a long-time community gardener or 2020 is your first season of growing, questions about your community garden are natural. Check out a compilation of Frequently Asked Questions below. If you don’t see your question addressed, give us a call or drop us a line. Let’s keep the conversation going!
- Community Gardener FAQs (ENGLISH)
- البستانيون طرحها عامة أ سئلة FAQs (ARABIC)
- ဥယ ျာဥ်မ ူးမ ျာူးမှမမူးမ ေ့မမူးထရှှီမ ျာမမူးခွန်ူးမ ျာူ FAQs (BURMESE)
- Questions générales posées par les jardiniers FAQs (FRENCH)
- किसानहरुलेसोधेिा सामान्य प्रश्नहरु FAQs (NEPALI)
(Contact Dilli if you would like to translate these FAQs into a language that you speak! Thank you!)