Visit us at the Garden Project Foster Park Resource Center, located at 2401 Marcus St., Lansing, MI 48912 (the corner of Foster and Marcus Streets).
What’s at the Resource Center?
Besides helpful staff and volunteers who can answer your questions, we offer registered gardeners:
- Free seeds (usually limited to 25 packets per year)
- Free seedlings (transplants); quantities depend on supply
- Free tool lending of standard garden tools for two weeks at a time
- Gardening and cooking info: books, magazines, videos, pamphlets, etc.
- Other resources as available
- Also, a great opportunity to meet other gardeners, get advice or volunteer
Resource Center Spring Open Hours
Wednesdays,18th & 25th: 10:00am-1:00pm
Thursdays,19th & 26th: 5:00-7:00pm
Tuesdays 22nd & 29th: 5:00-7:00pm
All Wednesdays: 10:00am-1:00pm
All Thursdays: 5pm-7pm
Attention Community Garden Leaders: If you would like to pick up resources (seeds, plant starts, tools, etc) for your community garden as a whole, please contact our office to schedule an appointment with staff to meet you at the Resource Center after it is opened for the spring. Please call 517-853-7809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.