- Click here to browse all volunteer opportunities!
- Giving opportunities
- Make a donation here
- Our gardening wish list is here (coming soon)
- GP on Facebook
- GLFB on Facebook
Resources for Gardeners
- “A Pocket Guide to Common Diseases in the Urban Garden“ by Dr. Rachel Naegele and Dr. Mary Hausbeck
- More Coming Soon!
Information for Garden Leaders
Garden Leaders: resources are available for existing gardens in the network! Le us know how we can be of support. Also, read more about local resources in the updated Lansing Area Community Garden Resource Guide.
- For local gardening events, check out Let’s Garden Lansing
- Download a “Do Not Pick” sign to help protect your garden
The Garden Project offers home garden assistance to households who qualify based on income. Assistance may include access to free seeds and plants, educational resources, and more. Email us or call (517) 853-7809 for help with a home garden.
NOTE: We have examined the home garden tilling program and have come to the conclusion that we will not be able to continue operating this service. We will no longer be offering home garden rototilling. We will still service home gardeners with supplies such as tool lending, plants and seeds, as well as educational options. We have compiled a listing of tilling contractors. If you find that these don’t work, or if you have found another option, please let us know so that we may update our list. Thanks!