With the help of our volunteers, donors and partners, Greater Lansing Food Bank is impacting lives by fighting hunger in our communities.
Serving the mid-Michigan counties of Clare, Clinton, Eaton, Gratiot, Ingham, Isabella and Shiawassee.
Our Impact – 2021
- 11,584,995 pounds distributed
- 9,654,163 meals
- 24,085 volunteer hours completed
- 3,249 individual volunteers
- 871 SNAP application completed
- 1,364,625 pounds of dairy distributed
- 2,940,628 pounds of produce distributed
- 80,147 backpacks distributed
2022 distribution goal: 13,319,259 pounds