Food can be donated at our Distribution Center located at 5600 Food Ct, Bath, MI 48808.
Please call (517) 853-7800 if you have any questions.
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Venison Donation Guidelines
- Must be this year’s kill
- Must be processed by a licensed processor
- Packaging needs to be labeled “Venison”
- Needs to have processor name on packaging or you must bring paper proof i.e. a receipt
- Can get free processing through Sportsman Against Hunger. (Need to note that you would like your donation to go to the Greater Lansing Food Bank).
- More info here: sportsmenagainsthunger.org or 586-552-6517
Due to food safety standards, we are unable to accept food that has been prepared in an individual’s home or from a business that is not licensed to process or prepare food. Note that your donation can be covered from liability under The Federal Bill Emerson Good Samaritan Food Donation Act.