Our friends and supporters are invaluable in helping us raise funds. By hosting event to benefit the Greater Lansing Food Bank, you’re raising awareness of hunger in mid-Michigan and helping feed the hungry in our community. Whether your event is big or small, every dollar counts.
- Run a promotion at your business, such as giving a percentage of your profits on a particular item or items to the food bank
- Host a dinner party, potluck, or happy hour and ask your guests to donate the amount they would have normally spent at a restaurant
- Run a fund drive at your office or with a group of friends
- Ask friends and family to donate to the food bank in lieu of wedding, birthday or Bar/Bat mitzvah gifts
- Construct centerpieces out of non-perishable food items that will be donated after the event