GLFB in partnership with Bannister United Methodist Church & East Washington Church, Ashley United Methodist Church & Pompeii United Methodist Church Is distributing FREE – fresh & non-perishable food items at a MOBILE FOOD PANTRY for Gratiot County Residents.
If you or someone you know must choose between buying food, filling prescriptions or having a tough time putting food on their table, please tell them about this important program.
Tuesday, January 8th
Registration at 4 pm
Food Distribution from 4 pm till 6 pm or until all the food is distributed
East Washington Church
8051 S. Crapo Rd
Who can participate?
• Senior citizens on fixed incomes
• Families/individuals with limited or low income jobs
• Only open to residents in Gratiot County
What you need to bring
• Proof of residency in Gratiot County – valid driver’s license or Michigan ID and one piece of mail from where you live in Gratiot County
• Participants MUST bring boxes, bags or containers to carry food
For more information about the mobile pantry, call the Greater Lansing Food Bank at (517) 908-3680.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider
8051 S Crapo Rd, Ashley, MI 48806