About the Resource Center
The Garden Project Resource Center is a supply depot filled with resources tailored for vegetable gardening, and is available to registered gardeners during the growing season.
July — October hours: By appointment only
To make an appointment, email email@example.com or call (517) 853-7806.
The Resource Center is located at 2401 Marcus St., at the south end of Lansing’s Foster Park.
Garden Project Resource Center services are available to community gardeners and low to moderate income gardeners. Registration is open March — August and required yearly.
- Free seeds (limit 25 packets per gardener per year). View a sampling of our seed stock here.
- Free seedlings (vegetable transplants) during open hours in April, May and June.
- Free tool lending of standard garden tools for up to two weeks at a time.
- Gardening and cooking information (Ex. Books, magazines, videos, pamphlets, etc.).
- Free canning jars and two-week lending of food preservation equipment.
- Other resources as available, including at-cost straw bales, cover crop seeds and organic granular fertilizer.
- Helpful staff and volunteers to answer gardening questions!
Visiting the Resource Center also provides a great opportunity to meet other gardeners, get advice and volunteer!
Resource Center supply payments of $5 or more can be paid online.
Garden Project Resource Center services are available to community gardeners and to low/moderate-income home gardeners. Registration is required every year.
- Free seeds (limited to 25 packets per year) – View a sampling of our seed stock here
- Free seedlings (vegetable transplants) during open hours in April, May and June
- أداة مجانية الإقراض من أدوات الحديقة القياسية لمدة أسبوعين في وقت واحد
- البستنة والطبخ المعلومات: الكتب والمجلات وأشرطة الفيديو والنشرات، الخ.
- معدات التعليب والحفاظ على الأغذية (جرار تعليب مجانية وإعارة معدات لمدة أسبوعين)
- Helpful staff and volunteers to answer gardening questions
- الموارد الأخرى المتاحة، بما في ذلك بالات القش بتكلفة، وتغطي بذور المحاصيل، الخ.
زيارة مركز الموارد يوفر فرصة كبيرة للقاء البستانيين الآخرين، والحصول على المشورة أو التطوع!
RC supplies payments: Payments of $5.00 or greater can be paid online here.
Plan Your 2023 Growing Season!
The Garden Project Resource Center is open seasonally to low-moderate home gardeners and community gardeners. We are offering a wide variety of vegetable transplants this season!
Location and Map
Garden Project’s Resource Center is located at 2401 Marcus St., Lansing, 48912, in the south end of Foster Park.
Attention Community Garden Leaders
If you would like to pick up resources (seeds, plant starts, tools, etc.) for your community garden as a whole, please contact contact Mike Tosto, Garden Project resource coordinator, to schedule an appointment.