Interested in raising donations for Greater Lansing Food Bank but don’t want to deal with collecting cans, cash or checks? Virtual Food Drives allow our supporters to become fundraisers on behalf of Greater Lansing Food Bank. Individuals and organizations can easily rally friends, family and co-workers to make gifts to the food bank and help end hunger in our community.
With every dollar raised, Greater Lansing Food Bank can provide 3 meals for the families, children, individuals, seniors and veterans in our community who are at-risk of going hungry. Join us in the fight against hunger by hosting your own Virtual Food Drive today!
Setting up your own fundraiser is quick and easy.
- Click on “Create a Virtual Food Drive” below
- Choose “Create my own fundraising page”
- Receive a confirmation email to customize your page
- Begin sharing your page with friends and family
Fundraisers can create their own customizable donation page to best illustrate and explain their call to action. In addition to the basic template we provide, fundraisers can personalize their donation page by adding their own picture and story. The page can be shared across any social media platform or via email. All shareable links take the viewer directly to GLFB’s safe and secure website.
Listed below are just a few examples of how you can use a Virtual Food Drive to support GLFB:
- Office Charity Drives – Host a holiday campaign
- Birthdays – Rally your friends and family to donate in your honor
- Tributes – Honor or remember a special person in your life
- Graduations – Mark a special day or event
- 5k Runs/Running Events – Commemorate your big run