What could be better than a weekly box full of healthy, delicious, farm-fresh vegetables for you and your family?
1. Knowing WHO and WHERE your food comes from. CSA members directly support local farmers and stimulate the local economy.
2. Becoming a more engaged consumer. Weekly conversation and e-newsletters provide cooking and storage tips, nutritional information, recipes, farmer spotlights, and farm news.
3. Receiving higher quality produce at a better than retail cost. Get more for your dollar and for your soul with nourishing food that also pleases the taste buds.
4. Being part of a growing community. The Lansing Roots CSA strives to encourage social connection and culture with potlucks and farm events.
5. Promoting sustainability. CSAs reduce shipment, packaging and transportation of fresh foods.
6. Supporting the Greater Lansing Food Bank and its farm, Lansing Roots. Proceeds directly benefit our non-profit organization, low-income Lansing families, and beginning and refugee farmers.
Like what you’ve heard? To learn more at about our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) or to purchase a share, click here.