- In 2013, the Greater Lansing Food Bank will deliver close to 8 million pounds of food to more than 136 agencies in our 7 county region
- Raised more than $350,000 at the 7th Annual Empty Plate Dinner in April 2013, making it our most successful event ever
- Served an estimated 7,000 people in 2013 through our network of community gardens in The Garden Project
- Created Lansing Roots in 2013, a program which helps limited-resource and/or socially disadvantaged individuals form viable small farm businesses
- The 2012/1013 envelope campaign finished with the highest total in its 31-year history, with donations totaling more than $1.1 million dollars
- Gave back more than $1 million in grants to local pantries and related agencies during the 2011-2012 calendar years
- Empty Plates is one of the community’s premier fundraising events, raising over $350,000 last year to help feed those in need.
- The Greater Lansing Food Bank will deliver close to 8 million pounds of food to more than 136 agencies in our 7-county region this year.
- GLFB’s Garden Project assisted in gleaning more than 225,000 pounds of fresh produce from farms last year
And more to come…