Individuals and families in Clinton, Eaton, Ingham and Shiawassee counties in need of food assistance should contact Central Michigan 2-1-1 by dialing 2-1-1 from a phone (or use their toll free phone number: 866-561-2500) for a referral to a local food pantry.
Those who reside in Gratiot, Isabella and Clare counties should contact Northeast Michigan 2-1-1 by dialing 2-1-1 from a phone (or use their toll free phone number: 888-636-4211).
Additional contacts for food resources by county are:
• Eaton County: Helping Hands at (517) 543-8737
• Clinton County: Capital Area Community Services at (989) 224-6702
• Shiawassee County: Shiawassee United Way at (989) 723-4987
• Gratiot County: Gratiot United Way at (989) 463-6245
• Isabella County: Community Compassion Network (989) 773-3641
• Clare County: Mid-Michigan CAA at (989) 386-3805
Families can also go directly to Michigan.gov/HelpingHand an