Join us for the Greater Lansing Food Bank’s 8th annual Empty Plate Dinner! The event will be held in the Big Ten Room of the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center starting at 5:30pm.
Guests will enjoy the following:
• A casual strolling dinner featuring the area’s top chefs from The State Room at Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, Bordeaux (at the Crowne Plaza Lansing West), Morton’s Fine Catering, Troppo, Dusty’s Cellar, Spartan Signature Catering and the University Club of MSU
• A commemorative “empty plate” decorated by local school children
• Participation in both a live and silent auction featuring unique auction items including sports packages and vacation packages
Individual tickets to the dinner are $125 per person. All proceeds benefit the Greater Lansing Food Bank. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Interested in being a sponsor? Download a sponsorship packet here
• Tickets are still available – call 517.853.7810 or buy at the door!
• Available auction items
• Click here to view this year’s co-chairs and host committee members
• 2014 sponsors
• 2013 sponsors
Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
219 S Harrison Rd
East Lansing, MI 48823